[Bf-committers] Ray Transparency - Alpha Channels?

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:08:50 +0100

Hi,

Oh sure, should work, I'll fix it!
Just keep testing. Try mirror texture too (RGB)! (And I should add the
'ray mirr' value to texture channels as well.)

BTW: the refraction index will be renamed IOR, and range from 1.0-5.0
(or so). Seems to be convention, but I have no previous experience with
this stuff. :)

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/tables/indrf.html
(thanks, goofster)

-Ton-