[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_osa_types.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern material.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c blender/source/blender/include butspace.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_material_types.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/include rendercore.h ...

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:56:31 +0100

Hi,

I posted an OSX snapshot of todays CVS at
download.blender.org/demo/test/ as well. If others have compiled
binaries available, I'll add them there.

Thanks!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org