[Bf-committers] solid is out

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:58:38 +1300

Hi Ton,

The last of it has been committed to tuhopuu2. ;-)  Make sure you build
gameengine and not kesterji.

I have re enabled:
Physics: Dynamics, Rigid Bodies, Fh Objects
Sensor Bricks: Touch, Collision, Near, Ray, Radar, Mouse Over
Renderer: Shadows

I have tested pretty much all of it too.
Of that, the rigid body simulation is unstable.
None of the demos on the Blender gamekit work.  There is something wrong
with the mesh data structure and/or sending it to solid, so Blender
segfaults.  I can't reproduce this with .blends I create (even with
hundreds of objects.)

Also, I'm on holiday from Friday - fortunately, my dev box is coming
with me, but my internet connectivity will be compromised.

Kester