[Bf-committers] solid is out

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:02:32 +0100

Hi Kester,

Is it possible already to summarize status and/or predict the
possibility we can release a bf-blender version (mostly) compatible for
2.25 engine?

We have active article moderation on blender.org now. I suggest it
would be good if you can write some about your findings until now.
Even when the core message is "we work on it"...

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org