[Bf-committers] Re: shrink and fatten

milk bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:25:14 -0500

They would just move with it. Like it does for size.
Think of a balloon. If you inflate it the entire balloon  will be round
as the structure is flexible.
While in blender if you try the same thing the mesh that is not
selected with it will stay in place and create hard edges.

Why can blender not at least have the option to make a soft expand. I
see no reason why it should not.
But for that matter , warp and shear do not either.

I am confused.
:o ^o^