[Bf-committers] Re: Themes, vertex size

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 12:32:31 -0900

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:04:43 +0100
> Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Themes, vertex size
> From: Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org>
> To: bf-committers@blender.org
>
> Hi,
>
> That's weird... it means that it works *after* it draws the vertices.
> What you changed to size 2.0 is at the end of the call, which should
> restore the setting back to default.
>
> This also doesn't explain why it worked in 2.28c. Are you sure about
> that?

      Yes I'm sure it worked then, I was ecstatic about being able to
make the vertices big enough for me to see, but it may have been before
I installed OS X 10.3, I suspect before (if I could find the receipt
for the purchase I could say for sure, 10/25 I think, if I had the code
base for the 2.28c release I would test that, but the daily-checkout
archives seem to have broken in august, at least when I try http
download thats all that shows. Is there any way to cvs a specific
time/date co from cvs to test previous versions without the archive?).
Also I didn't try the official release because there wasn't anything
that needed confirming or testing because everything worked on my
compiled version.
The bet is this is a 10.3 issue.
I'm more than happy to try any ideas for code changes/additions that
may fix this, just say what and where.