[Bf-committers] Fwd: Quicktime 'modal menu' error

Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:22:12 +0100

Hi,

Well... after a while this came back from Apple about the hanging
Quicktime Options menu in OSX. I've forwarded it to Maarten who wrote
the Ghost OSX code, but he's not active available to maintain it. At
Ghost level we have more issues, like support for dual screens,
something we really need maintenance for.

Anyone here who can find a clue in Apple's reaction below?
Thanks,

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.blender.org