[Bf-committers] Themes, vertex size

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 06 Dec 2003 13:52:14 -0900

   Changing line 1069 to glPointSize(2.0); makes no difference, changing
line 1078 from glPointSize(1.0); to glPointSize(size) does make it
work.
Odd behavior: On opening blender, the vertex size is 1.0 pixel, when I
RMB click next to a vertex it expands to the size chosen for vertex
size in Themes, then reverts back to the 1.0 size on release of the
mouse button, the vertices only go to the chosen size when the screen
is forced to redraw (translate, zoom, scale LMB to move the
curser.............) , when a new vertex is chosen the size reverts
back to the 1.0 size until the screen is forced to redraw again.
So glPointSize is supported on OS X 10.3.1

   Michael Velikanje