[Bf-committers] Themes, vertex size

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:03:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ton,

 ...I tried this.

 I set it to glPointSize(11.0) -- just to see, if it has any effect.
 Unfortunately it does not.

 So -- at least for this case -- it seems to be a bug in the radeon
 driver OR the logic of call glPointSize() is "sub-otpimal" ;) --
 means the call sequence must be somehow different as the current one
 (but I am no OpenGL-guru at all! I only know how to spell it...;)

 Would be interesting, whether others on this list with a comparable
 configuration got the same problems...

 By the way: Does anyone got one ot the snapshots of XFree86-4.3.99.*
 newer than XFree86-4.3.99.* to compile??? Everything I tried ends up
 with bugs in the sis-related drivers -- which I dont need. No change
 in the config-files to disable the compilation of this crappy
 sis-stuff does work....

 - used system, software: -
 Linux 2.6.0 test11
 gcc 3.3.2.
 glibc 2.3.2.
 binutils 2.14.0 (ftp.gnu.org)
 gdb 6.0
 XFree 4.3.99.5 (hardware dri/drm enabled and working)
 IceWM 1.2.13

- used system, hardware: -
 ATI Radeon 7500 AGP made by Sapphire
 Athlon XP 2400+