[Bf-committers] Themes, vertex size

Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:49:53 +0100

Hi,

This is weird... so when you try the 2.28c release it works, and the
2.30 release it doesn't? Please include in such reports official
releases, that way I can track the changes.

Another test, change line 1069 in blender/src/drawobject.c from:
	glPointSize(size);
into:
	glPointSize(2.0);

That last line was how it was in 2.28c and older versions...

-Ton-