[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] ....

Jakub Steiner bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:01:02 +0100

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 15:52, Chris Want wrote:
> "Fixed the line used to visualize the real axis of constraint" would
> make a good commit log then (I think)... at least that's what I've
> managed to piece together from all of the vague snippets.
>
> Maybe we need a (short) guidelines docs for commit logs
> ... does anybody know if other collaborative projects
> have such rules?

Standard ChangeLog entries in the root of the project similar to other
free software would also be helpful for tracking the status.

As a start, there's a tool to generate a ChangeLog from cvs commit logs:
http://www.red-bean.com/cvs2cl/

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac@ximian.com>