[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] ....

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:52:05 -0700

"Fixed the line used to visualize the real axis of constraint" would
make a good commit log then (I think)... at least that's what I've
managed to piece together from all of the vague snippets.

Maybe we need a (short) guidelines docs for commit logs
... does anybody know if other collaborative projects
have such rules?

Chris