[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] ....

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 06:48:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> - short description of problem (from developer point
> of view)
> - short description of solution

I'll do that.

> Bug 712:
> It is unclear what the real problem was or what the
> fix was, without
> reading the code.

The constraint solving code automaticly turned the
CurvePath flag for the curve and it set the
CurveFollow flaf according to the constraint setting.
The corresponding buttons were stuck in this mode,
trying to turn them off did nothing.
I've fixed it by storing the previous flag at the
start of the loop and setting it backa afterward.

> Bug 744:
> You only mention "fixed"... how? To me you said
> you'd remove the line,
> and intrr mails here you've added one...

I made it to show the real acis instead. It was easier
than I thought. However, since it acts like a local Z
constraint, it also displays the axis of the camera as
a side effect. Not sure if that requires a fix or
what.

Martin