[Bf-committers] Re: osx 10.3 crash log for test files

car bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:15:17 -0500

I know, But it is just odd that the files will not open in Millions,
this new blender build from 2.28 and 2.3 have started to work fine and
happy for me in millions. I Tested the files in thousands and they are
fine. But switching the screen res twice a day will start to take it's
toll on the screen so I need Blender to keep working in Millions as it
does now, and not suddenly have files that just like to crash and
continue that trend.