[Bf-committers] Cursor proposal and OSX Cursor size

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:07:25 -0500

At 05:06 PM 12/1/03 +0100, you wrote:
> > If only I had a mac to test it on...
>
>Do you personally need a mac, or someone who can test things for you?

Well, it depends how many iterations it will need before it's _right_.

But actually, since the custom cursor stuff is split into 3 files already
(GHOST_WindowX11, GHOST_WindowWIN32, and GHOST_WindowCarbon) it would be
rather easy to delegate the testing of the OSX cursor stuff to someone
else.  Are you volunteering?

I can rough code in what I think should be there and leave it to you to
debug...

Bob W.