[Bf-committers] Release 2.31a

Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:46:29 +0100

Hi,

End of today (monday) I'll check if the incoming reports were fixed,
and if the status is worth doing an update. Yesterdays meeting most
people felt like doing it a.s.a.p., not to block new development much
longer.

Further, as discussed during meeting:

- next release, we'll schedule 1 week ahead a pre-release
(2.32-unstable) which will mainly serve to get better testing feedback
from users.

- Robert Wenzlaff will work on new cursors for 2.32. Discussed was if
all platforms support 32x32. After meeting was found OSX won't easily
do this...
Robert will come with a further proposal to mailing list later.

- Pol showed his latest opengl datbase and form. Ton will mail him some
more feedback, but it's close to be released at blender.org. Timothy
will assist with this.

Targets for 2.32 (as of now):
- pulldown menus in Blender calling python scripts for import/export
- new spacescript window for python
- installation procedure completely revisted. Will come back next
meeting too.
- new cursors
- (not confirmed) yafray as plugin

On my list still is thinking of redoing the internal source
organization... I feel like it's now or never... need time!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org