[Bf-committers] Game engine patches

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:14:11 -0600

Hi Kester,

OK, I finally got it built on linux and windows/gcc
(man, that was *painfull*). I've posted binaries
here for evaluation and discussion:

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=11402#11402

This is going to be very difficult to get working on
all platforms, so I think in the next few days
we will have to discuss the best way to do it on
the tuhopuu mailing list.

Chris