[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-docboard] GPL inclusion

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:23:51 -0500

Since I'm on both mailling lists, I figured I'd field this one here ;)
Every single source file though has a copy of a dual bl-license and
gpl-license license at the top of it.
For example just more say: blender/avi/intern/codecs.c

There is also a copy of both licenses in doc dir.
blender/doc/GPL-license.txt
blender/doc/BL-license.txt

Kent