[Bf-committers] Implicit Surfaces patch

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:50:23 +0200

Hi Jiri,

The code looks good!
My current code base is too much patched with the radiosity project I
am working at, so cannot apply it. I trust it'll work though... and
problems with this code I can fix immediately.

I'll add you to the bf-blender project as Member, this will give you
write access. Changes related to MBall code you can simply commit,
don't forget to document what you do for each commit! For other changes
or ideas, keep communicating about this via the maillist.

Reminder: always first cvs-update & compile & test code before
committing... but you know that! (so, now everyone knows again :-)

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org