[Bf-committers] clean compile

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:40:00 -0400 (EDT)

chirs want identified the problem. on irix there are multiple
instances of where open source stuff goes /usr/gnu/bin, /usr/freeware/bin,
and /usr/local/bin. unfortuntely, the PATH property forces a
precedence (why open source is so annoying on irix).
i forget what we have for a minimum gmake version?
the one that failed (presumably) was gmake 3.75 the working one was
gmake 3.79.1

thanks
john