[Bf-committers] restore Game Engine project

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:37:06 +0200

Hi,

OK. I think we all agree on such a roadmap... combined with at least
one release having a 2.25 compatible setup. I would propose - for
'marketing' reasons, to have a 2.30 release with compatible engine
(also for the documentation dudes). By that time we can have a roadmap
agreed on for how to continue with all this stuff... like separating,
ODE, old 'enji' engine, etc.

I've mailed the Gino about Solid again. Still waiting on deadline
confirmations.

-Ton-