[Bf-committers] python team: changelog?

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:36:08 +0200

Hi Pythoneers,

In my brainless ignorance I don't get further than the following line
for the changelog:

- Python: reported errors in the new API have been fixed, including a
couple of crashes.

But actually that's really non-information. :)
 From the cvs logs I can extract a long list of fixes, but these are all
very cryptic to me, like:

- Expanding NMesh_update() to accept a parameter to tell it to
recalculate normals, there was an error: new meshes would segfault
Blender.

But I can imagine such remarks would be useful to include from now on.
Can someone compose such a list, from an experienced Python user
perspective?

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org