[Bf-committers] platform bosses ahoy!

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:50:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>

> > still says 2.28 in the slash, and the header. although the directory
> > states its 2.28a.
>
> Yep... minor releases only show up in the release directory name... I
> could have made a new splash. Was too hot here... But, today the heat
> has gone! Hooray!
>
> BTW: I also got a link with a 2.28a irix version from Hos... maybe the
> both of you should discuss this! I thought JWalton was still our
> official irix release dude?

usually I am, they should be the same. we usually get together before
on old efnet #blender3d channel with avi. but, he didn't this time.
i tested mine on mips3 indigo2, so i know it's correct, but not just by
design :-) we  agrees to both be the manager since neither of
of us have time to be it entirely. use either one, i think it was 'just
in case'.