[Bf-committers] platform bosses ahoy!

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:22:48 +0200

Hi,

> still says 2.28 in the slash, and the header. although the directory
> states its 2.28a.

Yep... minor releases only show up in the release directory name... I
could have made a new splash. Was too hot here... But, today the heat
has gone! Hooray!

BTW: I also got a link with a 2.28a irix version from Hos... maybe the
both of you should discuss this! I thought JWalton was still our
official irix release dude?

-Ton-