[Bf-committers] 2.28a release & meeting notes

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:40:52 +1000

Hi,

> - Ton's Suggestion is to do a 2.29 'minor' release, and a 2.30 'major'
> release which will include the implementation of a new
> menus/buttons/toolbox design.

> - people expressed some doubts whether we can achieve this make-over
> quickly. Ton confirmed he's available to do coding work for it. Will
> mostly depend at results from funboard & forums... and how quickly we
> can reach consensus on design.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes with these menus (and other things to
the best of my ability) too. The menu items I have added so far in my
experiments have all been fully functional - The main sticking point is the
organisation/working out some design guidelines.

Matt