[Bf-committers] buttons layout proposal

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:56:30 -0400 (EDT)

my only thoughts are:

1) for blender 3.0 great, otherwise... i don't see the problem
   button windows are sizable, so ridiculous numbers of buttons
   can fit. tool tips provide the 'microscope' if the button os
   too small to see, and provides the long explanation for OSA
   and Nor (which once you understand them are fine labels), the
   only exception to this is that damn Slurph button, I STILL
   don't remember what it does :-). button hunting slows you
   down, like too many menus, you can't find the option.

2) i dislike fig3 white border outline. I assume color schemes
   are programmable in the future.