[Bf-committers] restore Game Engine project

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:08:25 -0400 (EDT)

i would prefer it seperate, then all the requirements become
options for the irix platform BF release I try to maintain.
let's face it SGI is not a game machine, it's not fair to
be saddled with the game PLAYING requirements (ie opengl
2.0, openal..). the physics etc.. are ok, as long as
the "let's use a crossplatform software package (that's not
crossplatform, ie openal, ode (which took some goofing around
with)" doesn't get out of hand (again).

ok, i'm done.