[Bf-committers] restore Game Engine project

Patrick bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:18:37 -0700

I suppose what I meant to say is I can see how your point of view is
different than mine:)

The game engine is mostly useless to animators, although some of the
physics possibilities could be quite useful if they were more
integrated, as well as mechinama possibilities.

In 2.0 when the game engine came out it created a whole new group of
blender users, and while we both do not use blender for the same
purpose, we do both still use blender, most likely because we like it's
interface or it speeds up are workflow, or we're used to it.

But I think seperating the game engine from blender would most likely
benefit both camps.