[Bf-committers] Implicit surfaces

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:07:03 +0200

Hi Jiri,

> http://www.sweb.cz/hnidek.jiri/mball/8-8-2003.pdf

Thanks for the clear text! There's no reason to make these reports in
pdf however, writing us this text in email, with optional link in the
mail works fine.

I am not really familiar anymore with the polygonizer code... at the
time I've especially been  tweaking with performance of the old code,
which was pretty bad. Maybe that's also the reason why sometimes balls
'disappear'. Still something I have no good clue of. Should be not too
hard to find an occasion of dissapearing ball, and debug this situation
(gdb and/or loads of printfs) to evaluate all values.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org