[Bf-committers] my first little patch

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:06:39 -0400 (EDT)

i wasn't offended, and didn't mean to offend you. it's just that
it's come up and been addressed many times. the mailing list is archived
on the http://projects.blender.org/projects/bf-blender/ area somewhere,
i wish i could be more specific, but i'm not all open source savvy in
the development tools everyone seems to think needs to be involved.
my recollection was only that this exact question came up several times.
don't worry ambiguity is part of every process whether people deny=20
it or not. unfortunately, we have MANY compilers trying to parse the
same code, and people tend to think only linux, and MSVC (or so) are
the only ones that need attention. my compiiler gets broken all the
time :-) you're not alone.