[Bf-committers] Small change suggested

Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:59:23 +0200

Hi,

Can any of the unix/linux users confirm this?

Please note, that here not the ascii symbol, but a rawkey is meant. The
'XK_grave' is the 'main' symbol on the key, like for the 'one-key' etc.

In my memory, it worked fine at Irix and the Linux systems I used... it
might because of differences in keyboard layouts however.

-Ton-