[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes from last two meetings

Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:51:19 +0200

Hi,

>    All I ask is that the users be listened to.  See the 2.28 thread on
> Elysiun:
> http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13808
>    If the users preffer the 2.28 system over the tuhopuu system, then
> that's
> perfectly fine.  But it seems that is not the case...

I forgot... it was caused because I couldn't find the clue in your code
how you did sun/hemi for the Oren/Blinn shaders... I thought you really
need an appropriate view vector for these advanced shaders to work.

For a 2.28a I really dont mind jacking up the 'toon slider' and
including the sun/hemi for toon shading as well. This covers the main
complaints from users.

The remaining topic, the Blinn hardness is something I prefer to study
a bit more on... apart from the range - which is an easy fix of course.

-Ton-