[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes from last two meetings

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

>  - The shaders ported from Tuhopuu to the main tree by Ton are not
>    entirely the same as pointed out by Cessen. For now, the shaders
>    are functionaly, but not in the way as is in Tuhopuu. This is not
>    a critical bug. Ton and Cessen should work together on this for
>    2.29 to get this to a level where both are happy :)

   All I ask is that the users be listened to.  See the 2.28 thread on Elysiun:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13808
   If the users preffer the 2.28 system over the tuhopuu system, then that's
perfectly fine.  But it seems that is not the case...

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl