[Bf-committers] Gameengine - ODE and Python

maci_ray bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:11:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Chris,

 --- Chris Want <cwant@ualberta.ca> schrieb:
> >> If you are using the
> >>main tree, can you help me figure out how to compile it with the game
> >>engine enabled, cause it didn't want to work for me.
> >

> > What's the problem? Which build system do you use? msvc6/7/cygwin/nanmake?
> > I only know something about msvc6. I haven't managed a cygwin build
> > for now.
>
> source/nan_compile.mk, uncomment the line:
>
> #CFLAGS += -DGAMEBLENDER=1

I tried right now (cygwin/nanmake/freewindows) and it worked. Only the
japanese translation seems to have some problem.

What problems happen to you?
Do you use msvc with cygwin?

Also ODE seems to work better with cygwin/nanmake/freewindows.
The size of the debugging .exe is very impressive (39MB!!!).

Maci_Ray.

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de