[Bf-committers] comments

car bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:47:36 -0400

  Implicit Surfaces

The Implicit surfaces. When you post it ( and all  multi-part message
in MIME format )
There is a bunch of garbled code. How do I take that code and but it in
blender and where does it go.
Patch ?

I want to see the new Meta Balls, Implicit Surfaces...

MadProf's Workshop:

My test version is is OSX tuhopuu first build of the GUI code.
So no clue of the new one( should get around to that)

Bench marks.
Tuhopuu : 371  Fps: 24.17...

BF 2.28 : 319 Fps: 28.1

Beta : 32 !

I am building test demo files. For every bodies. But I need to know how
The new BF blender
and tuhopuu can be shaded into "real" Cel colors. As right now just
turning them on creates
soft blurred highlight contours. Not real cel shading as in Two colors.

eeshlos Cel shade is very good but it does not take in light.
Humph.
And Tuhopuu and BF are completely different in the shaders.

^v^ any new OSX Gameblender builds ?