[Bf-committers] Code documentation

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Casey,

My first reaction would be to document the GUI stuff, but since GHOST
is now its own separate lib you may end up duplicating work there.

So why not just run through the directories recursively, like the make
system?  Start with src and just work your way down. ^_^;;

By the way, your efforts are very much appreciated.
- Charles