[Bf-committers] Can I compile Blender in Dev-C++ ?

Jack Chen bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:23:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, everyone

    I'm new to this list, and I wish to compile Blender in either
Dev-C++ or Borland C++ Builder 5, which are the compilers I have.
However if someone can give me a suggestion for using other free
compilers for this task I will gladly do. After I have successfully
compiled Blender I will join in the development. I mainly want change
the color designs in Blender.

I have tried to compile Blender using Dev-C++ by myself without any
success, and it's very frustrating. Therefore I will really appreciate
it if someone can hellp me out, providing me a sure way to compile it.

Thank you.