[Bf-committers] Blender 2.27!

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:16:58 -0700 (PDT)

   Hmm, I'm not sure how long its going to take me to merge the material stuff
into the bf tree.  I only work on Blender one day a week (friday) because I'm
working on it at my internship (they have nothing else for me to do right
now...) so this may take me a couple of weeks.
   Heh... if I had access to it every day, I could have it done by wednesday.

   Sorry for the delay.

--Nathan Vegdahl (Cessen)