[Bf-committers] Example documentation

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:42:59 -0500

> Hi,
>
> Interesting result... but this is "documenting" at the lowest level,
> meaning adding comments to the code itself. That's essential too,
> although it assumes the code itself being structured well!
>
> The main issue to discuss then, is what people think of adding a tool
> (doxygen) to interpret c files. Opinions please!
>
> -Ton-

I'm for it.  The comments are still readable as comments and if you look
at the ghost tree we have it setup so autoconf detects if you have
or do not have doxygen.  If you do it builds the docs automatically if not
it skips that bit.  So its really just a matter of changing the
format of the comments to work with doxygen.

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein