[Bf-committers] Example documentation

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:33:37 +0200

Hi,

Interesting result... but this is "documenting" at the lowest level,
meaning adding comments to the code itself. That's essential too,
although it assumes the code itself being structured well!

The main issue to discuss then, is what people think of adding a tool
(doxygen) to interpret c files. Opinions please!

-Ton-