Python Modules (was: Re: [Bf-committers] Meeting report, sun april 13)

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
21 Apr 2003 19:34:44 +0200

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 18:45, Douglas Bischoff wrote:

<snip>
> ----
> Thus it appears that, as I feared, the new modules won't link any
> better than the current ones did. :-( Am I missing something perhaps,
> or is this the problem with OS X linking again?
>
> Thanks for any insight,

Whoops,

this is an error on my side. Thanks for pointing it out. It appears that
the linker on Linux is less picky than the one on OS X.
I should've declared the variable g_blenderdict in another file and
declared a reference to it via 'extern'.
I will update this very soon. Thank you.

With regards,
	Michel