[Bf-committers] Irix auto*

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, Chris Want wrote:

> > habanero 23% ./bootstrap
> > Running aclocal ...
> > Running autoheader ...
> > autoheader: `config.h.in' is created
> > Running automake --gnu --add-missing...
> > configure.ac:193: installing `./py-compile'
> > configure.ac:13: installing `./config.guess'
> > configure.ac:13: installing `./config.sub'
> > source/blender/bpython/Makefile.am: installing `./compile'
> > automake: processing Makefiles another time to fix them up.
> > Running autoconf ...
> > configure.ac:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
> >       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
> >       See the Autoconf documentation.
> > configure.ac:275: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIBM
> > habanero 24%
>
> This was fixed by upgrading auto* from sgi freeware:
>
> automake: 1.7.2
  automake: 1.6.2
> autoconf: 2.57
  autoconf: 2.54
> libtool:  1.4.2
  libtool:  1.4.2

this is what i have, and I believe the idea is still
to allow minimum these revisions to work, unless all hells
broken loose, although i didn't see that specific
apocalypse documented. but since the freeware dist's
are provided i don't mind bumping the minimum rev.