[Bf-committers] Fwd: blender rpms

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
19 Apr 2003 16:22:32 +0200

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 13:04, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FYI, dunno what to do with this? Interesting to put at the download
> page?

Very interesting!
Maybe we should collect all those packages generated for blender 2.26
and put them on blender.org, or just links to the corresponding site.

Also, I was wondering, why not put them on projects.blender.org?
Currently the download page says something like "this project has not
made any releases yet". I think putting the releases there would be a
good thing.

> Begin forwarded message:
> > I just wanted to make you aware of RPMS/SRPMS of blender being made
> > available through the Fedora Project (http://www.fedora.us), in case
> > you
> > wanted to make use of them.

With regards,