[Bf-committers] cessens blinn shader patch to bf

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

   Ok, the "yoda problem" is fixed.  It should work just fine, now.

   I fixed the "alien problem" as best I could.  It's not *quite* the same as
2.26, but it's extremely close.  See for yourself:

http://www.brunslo.com/cessen/blender_stuff/alien.jpg
vs.
http://bebop.cns.ualberta.ca/~cwant/alien-2.26.jpg

   If anyone has a problem with that minor difference, just let me know, and
I'll see if I can track down what's causing it.  But, personally, I don't think
that it's a significant enough difference to actually matter.

   On a somewhat unrelated note, I can't seem to get bf-blender to compile on
my machine... there seems to be a distinct lack of a configure script, and the
existing Makefile doesn't want to work, nor does the bootstrap script
successfully generate the configure script.  A little help would be nice... it
would be useful to be able to compile bf-blender if I'm going to incorperate
the new material system into it. :)

--Nathan Vegdahl