[Bf-committers] cessens blinn shader patch to bf

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the bug report!

   I'm pretty sure I know what's causing the problem in the yoda image: it's
something left over from my earlier tests, before I even had CVS write access.
I knew about it, but had forgotten--it'll be an extremely easy fix.  I'll take
care of it the next chance I get.

   I don't know what is causing the problem in the alien image.  Could you give
me a link to the blend file so that I can do some testing?  It looks like it
might be a hemi-light issue, but I'm not sure...

--Nathan Vegdahl