[Bf-committers] Problem with grouping feature

instinctive new media bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:04:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I recently talked about the hidden 'Object grouping feature' on the list.

I enabled this in tuhopuu, and everything seemed fine, until i got a more
complex file with a lot of groups.

It seems that on each save, the FIRST group created gets lost (not saved).

So if I create groups 1, 2, 3 and 4, only groups 2, 3 and 4 get saved (I'm
sure the problem is in the saving and not in the loading stuff, because I
grepped through the .blend, and the name of group 1 wasn't there). When I
reload this file and save it again, only groups 3 and 4 are left, etc.

Does anyone know a lot about the DNA/writefile stuff and could help me
investigating this appearent bug?

The grouping feature is enabled in tuhopuu, but I posted to this list as
the initial discussion took place here as well.

Thanks