[Bf-committers] cessens blinn shader patch to bf

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:22:22 -0700 (PDT)

> 1 - for Cessen:
>     How many files have you updated and could you create a single patch
>     that contains all the updates?

   I'll checkout the bf tree and incorperate my mod into it (locally, of
course), and then I'll make a diff patch for you.
   Quite frankly, I have no idea how many files I've changed.  I know what some
of the main files I've changed are, but there were a lot of one- or two-line
changes I had to make to a bunch of files.

> 2 - for all anybody who is interested but Cessen :)
>     Who will spend some time on reviewing the changes so they can be
>     approved and integrated into the main tree?

   I will! .....  Oh, wait... ;)

   --Nathan Vegdahl (Cessen)