[Bf-committers] Bug status...

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:07:14 +0200

Hi,

On Sunday, Apr 13, 2003, at 18:50 Europe/Amsterdam, Michel Selten wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I decided to go through some bugs currently in blender. Here are my
> suggestions for some of the open ones:
>
>  88-Doesn't work on Windows ME (Millenium)
>     Could be a driver problem. But the bug is pretty vague as to what
>     system spec the user has.
>     Proposed status->vague/deleted

I closed it, and added a remark. Also with this important link:
http://www.blender3d.org/Support/?sub=GraphicsCards

>  94-crash during bezier
>     Seems to be the same as #65 (deleted)
>     if so, proposed status->deleted

OK.

> 123-vrml 2 loading
>     We know about this one. It has something to do with the python
>     freeze stuff. I suggest to move the vrml import to a plugin, just
>     like the YAFRAY script.
>     Work on it for blender 2.28 and suggest a nice way of implementing
>     some kind of menu structure for it.
>     Proposed status->Open, but lower the priority.

OK.

> 154-VRML Import missing
>     Duplicate of #123
>     Proposed status->Delete

OK

> 166-MacOS Plugins Disabled
>     I thought this one is solved. If that's the case:
>     Proposed status->Closed

I need confirmation for this!

-----

IN the NaN days we had 2 'closed' levels, one for the person who fixed
it, and a final 'closed' for the person who committed the bug.

My proposal for the current system: anyone who finds a bug, or knows a
report can be deleted, is free to do so when you're 100% sure.
Otherwise find someone else to verify. You can do that in the way
Michel did here, put your remarks at this maillist, and someone else
will verify it for you.

Thanks michel!

-Ton-