[Bf-committers] Funny feature commented out :)

instinctive new media bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:38:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hey people,

I'm new to the list, most people probably know me
though through IRC "intrr" :)

It's quite funny, I was just poking around in
source/blender/src/space.c, and I found a complete
set of feature for GROUPING OBJECTS (what Blender
always lacked) /* commented out */!

Well, I though heh... there will be a reason why
they are commented out... But I enabled them anyway...

And it's funny... I can now use CTRL/ALT/SHIFT-G to
group arbitrary objects to as many seperate groups
as i like (they appear in orange in the 3d views),
remove them from groups again, select objects by group,
etc, just by removing two comment signs, and it
all seems to work perfectly.

grep for "RMGRP" in space.c and see for yourself.

Comments welcome!