[Bf-committers] Linux Building

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

>   From this point of view, it will become more and more difficult
>   (impossible) for non-deep-inside-Blender-source-people to support
>   the team with valuable and reasonable bug reports.

You know, Meino, a lot of us feel the same way.  A lot of the time the
answer to a question is "grep for it."  (Although, I just learned about
cscope, which is another helpful command.)

I have a feeling this will change as time goes by.  I'm hoping that,
sometime, one of the gurus who actually *understand* the code will
write up a faq.  (Hint hint.)  Until then, I think the rest of us are
stuck delivering build reports. ^_^;

- Charles